No products in the cart.
Welcome and thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions.
By browsing and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Thread Head Fabrics.
In These Terms and Conditions:
The “Seller,” “us” and “we” refers to Thread Head Fabrics, owner of this website and whose registered office is located at 22 Sark Road Liverpool L13 6QU. The “Buyer” or “you” refers to the person browsing, using and making purchases from the Thread Head Fabrics website.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check back for any updates.
Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the consumer protection laws.
- All contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to provide accurate, up to date descriptions and stock availability. If errors are made with descriptions and availability we will correct these errors on the website as soon as possible. If any errors impact your order, we will contact you and offer a replacement or refund. Your order will not be shipped until we have heard back from you as to how you would like the order to go forward.
- On occasion the website may experience technical difficulties beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for any liability if the website is temporarily unavailable.
- Our suggested uses for fabric are suggestions only and we cannot be responsible or liable for any problems that arise with projects carried out by the buyer or the intended user of our products.
- The seller retains the right to correct errors in or make any changes to product prices and descriptions without notice.
- Discounts and special offers are offered for a limited time only and are subject to availability. If you have any questions please contact us before you make your purchase for assistance as we cannot issue discounts after the purchase has been made.
- Fabric shades can vary from batch to batch when bolts arrive from the manufacturers. Please be aware of this fact when ordering as we cannot be responsible for later orders of the same fabric being exactly the same shade if coming from 2 different bolts. Please order appropriate amounts of fabric for your project to avoid any disappointments.
- We supply manufacturers’ recommended washing instructions when possible for the fabrics we sell. We cannot be responsible for damage to the fabric purchased once laundered.
- Use of this website and any legal dispute which may arise from using it is governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Ordering, Payments, Delivery and Refunds:
- Thread Head Fabrics accepts payments via PayPal. You may pay for purchases with major credit cards or a debit card even if you do not have an account with PayPal. Please contact us if you prefer to pay via cheque. Any orders paying via cheque will not be posted until payment is received and cleared.
- Thread Head Fabrics does not currently charge for VAT as we are not VAT registered.
- You will receive an email notification to acknowledge receipt of your order.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is dispatched.
- Should you be unhappy with any of your purchases or the services provided by Thread Head Fabrics, please contact us and we will do everything we can within reason to try and resolve the issue. If it is within 14 days of receiving your order, you will be entitled to a refund of the items purchased so long as they are in unused condition. Fabric must be unwashed and uncut. Patterns must be unopened. Once we have received the returned items, you will be refunded for the cost of the items. Unless goods are faulty, we cannot refund the cost of shipping or returning items.
- Return items to Thread Head Fabrics 22 Sark Road Liverpool L13 6QU.
- Earrings cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Gift vouchers are not returnable. Items purchased with a gift voucher can be returned minus the cost of the shipping and return postage in exchange for shop credit.
- Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. As always please contact us if you have any questions, comments or complaints.
- You may be sent delivery notifications to your email address from delivery companies working with Thread Head Fabrics. Those companies will not use your information for marketing purposes.
- Shipping is £2.80 within the UK for orders up to £50. Most orders are sent via first class Royal Mail. Extra-large or heavy parcels may be send second class.
- Shipping is free within the UK for orders of £50 and over. Orders are sent via Royal Mail. Depending on the weight of the items purchased, large orders may be sent via second class.
- If you live outside of the UK and would like to place an order, please contact us before placing your order and we will get back to you with a shipping price.
- We never store your credit card details.
- When you place an order you will be asked to give your name, address, post code, email address and phone number (in case there are questions about your order). This information will be kept for our in house record keeping.
- From time to time you may be sent information regarding sales, offers, and promotions. You will always have the option to unsubscribe to this service.
- Occasionally we may ask you to participate in a survey to help us get feedback from our customers on ways we can improve our product selection and services. You will always have the option to unsubscribe to this service.
- We do not share your data with other companies. We hold your information as a customer within our database.
Use of Website Information:
- This website, its logo, its content and photographic images are owned by or licensed by Thread Head Fabrics. Any images or content not created by, owned by, or licensed to Thread Head Fabrics are acknowledged.
- Images, content, and company logo are not to be used for commercial purposes without the consent of Thread Head Fabrics.